Saturday online order collection at 508 Lygon.
Author: Webmaster Date Posted:4 October 2015
Saturday online order collection at 508 Lygon. Information on how to access the free saturday monthly pick up in Lygon Street.
Saturday order collection at 508 Lygon, what you need to know.
1. This service is offered every Saturday from 11.00am to 2.00pm only.
2. Currently this option is only available for Victorian residents.
3. Product value must total over $40 to activate this as a free option.
4. All orders require payment prior to 6.00 PM Thursday to be eligible. Payments for orders received after this time will be available for collection the following Saturday.
5. Please bring copy of order email and photo ID. You also maybe asked to display the credit card used to make the purchase.
6. If you fail to collect your order on Saturday during the above times, it will remain with 508 Lygon for collection the following Saturday.
7. No products or payment methods exist at collection location.
8. Collection address: 508 Lygon Street, East Brunswick (in between Blyth and Albion streets).
If you change your mind and wish your order to be retrieved from the collection point there will be a $44 (inc GST) retrieval fee. This fee is on top of the courier delivery fee. To arrange this please contact our accounts department (email address on the bottom right hand section of the invoice). This invoice was emailed at time of sale. Full payment required prior to shipping.
Orders will be held at 508Lygon for collection every Saturday at the above times. This will continue for 90 days from the original arrival date at 508 Lygon. Three warnings will be delivered via the email associated with the order. Orders remaining past this date will be deemed delinquent and disposed of.