Rum & Raisin (Ice Cream Flavour) 50ml
This natural flavour is ideal for use in all domestic ice cream makers. We recommend four teaspoons for a one liter mix. This can be adjusted to your taste as necessary. Add the flavour to the ice cream mix when cold and stir. This bottle if stored correctly will deliver many batches of ice cream. Try combining with a colour, ponceau, or adding a crushed peppermint crisp or violet crumble.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NO COLOURS ONLY FLAVOUR
Which ice cream method and recipe do I use?
The method will depend of which type of machine you are using.
Below is our standard base testing recipe an excellent starting point for your ice cream adventures.
Thickened Cream 120g
Skin Milk Powder (SMP) 45g
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and blend
2. Heat milk and cream to 40 C and gently whisk in dry ingredients
3. Bring mixture to 65 C and maintain at this temperature for 30mins whisking every 5 minutes
4. Cool to 4C and age for four hours
5. Add four teaspoons/liter of the flavour and blend
6. Add mix into ice cream maker and star churning.
|Country of Origin||Australian|
|Shipping Weight (Cubic Weight)||0.1000kg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Melbourne Food Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.