Freeze Dried Blueberries that have been broken up into random pieces. This fully flavour packed powder is ideal for so many applications across many culinary fields.
Freeze Dried Blueberry powder is ideal for:
- Using in chocolate manufacture
- Incorporating into museli or baking applications
- As a garnish or inclusion in patisserie work
New packaging rolling out in March 2016
All our freeze dried ingredients contain no added bulking agents, coating ingredients or preservative. The fruit is picked, snapped frozen and then freeze dried. The ingredient is then packed, gas flushed (to remove oxygen) and sealed. This is why its important not to open the container until you require the ingredient. When the container is opened make a note of the date in the space provided in the lid.
The worst thing you can do is open the container, stick your finger in and have a taste, close the lid and put it in the pantry. When its time to actually use the ingredient the initial rush of oxygen into the container will have caused problems. Other companies overcome this problem by adding anti-caking agents or bulking agents and spray coat whole fruit with sugar. Our product is one of the few 100% natural whole fruit freeze dried products on the market.
All our Freeze Dried Fruit Products are:
- Has no added sugar or other sweetening agents (not coated in maltodextrin powders like others)
- Free from all Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Does not contain from Soy, Dairy, Eggs or Nuts
- Only Manufactured with non GMO ingredients
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Shipping Weight (Cubic Weight)||0.2950kg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Melbourne Food Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.