Author: Lily (Warehouse Manager)
The term ‘Melbourne Food Depot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our ABN is 289 8264 6537. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Each provision of this Agreement (including these Conditions) are severable. Severance does not affect any other provision.
- We may give notice to you by electronic mail, conventional mail to your address contained in the customer application information or notice posting on the The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot web site.
- We may terminate or suspend this agreement at any time by delivering notice or by sending you a system message advising that your shopping privileges have been removed. Termination of this agreement is effective the day notice is received, or such later date as specified in the notice. The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot, in our discretion, may elect to terminate a user name or refuse to deliver to a particular address. no correspondence will be entered into.
- You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name and password are used by an unauthorised person. You release and indemnify The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot in relation to any liability arising out of the unauthorised use of your user name or password.
The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot will use our best endeavors to ensure goods ordered are available for delivery and, in most cases, will notify you where the goods are unavailable prior to you completing your order. You acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and we may need to reject your Order where we establish that it is unavailable for delivery.
- If you, an account customer, owe money to The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot under one Agreement, The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot may set-off that money against any money that you owe to The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot under another Agreement. If The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot owes money to you under one Agreement,The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot may set-off that money against any money that it owes to you under another Agreement.
- When placing information onto our website, we will take reasonable care in ensuring that all details, prices, product images and descriptions displayed are correct at the time. While we have attempted to show textures, appearances and colours of our goods as accurately as possible, what you see will vary depending on your monitor and computer equipment. The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot cannot guarantee that the images of the goods are an exact representation of the actual goods. The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the Product List and recommends that you read the labels on Goods carefully before using the goods. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please review our Returns Policy
PAYMENT FOR THE GOODS
- Method of payment:
We only accept payment for online orders by Visa and Mastercard, Paypal, BPay, Money Order and EFT (bank transfer). Unfortunately we do not accept American Express or Diners Club. You will pay for the goods at the time you place the order by providing your credit card details on the website and The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot will process your payment. The payment will be processed immediately. If your credit card is declined by your financial institution, The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot will not be able to process the order. We may decline to accept payment from you by credit card for any reason, and are not required to give reasons. If we decline to accept a payment from you by credit card, the order will not be processed. If you agree to make payment by another method that is acceptable to us, we may process the order. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Merchant or Additional Payment Method Fees
Merchant fees will be charged on all payments except Bpay and direct bank deposits. In order to keep our cost structure as transparent as possible we will pass on these fees we are charged for accepting your payment method. The amount being charged by every payment method will be available at checkout. These fees are subject to change without notice. if you do not wish to pay the extra fees please select an option with no extra fees.
- All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars (AUD) and where applicable, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). You must pay for your goods purchased on this website at the time of placing an order. The purchase price of the goods as shown on the product list is the purchase price which is applicable at the time you view it. We may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the goods in full. The availability, sizes and pricing of goods may vary between The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot showroom and those found on this website or at any of our other distributors.
Total price of Goods:
Goods in your order are charged at the purchase price applicable at the time you submit your order and as shown on the order confirmation, except if a good is out of stock, in which case you will not be charged for those goods.
- Upon delivery of the goods, we will provide you with a tax invoice specifying the total price for the goods, including credits applied and the Delivery Fee. This invoice will form part of your customer history and is accessible through your My Account area.
- ORDERS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
You must place an order with The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot by selecting goods and pressing the "Confirm Order" button. Orders are deemed to be received by The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot at the time of successful transmission of the order. The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including unavailability of goods; an error in the price, image or the goods description; or error in your order.
In order to purchase goods from The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as orders for delivery to addresses outside our delivery area will not be processed. If the delivery address which you nominate ceases to be in an area where The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot delivers goods, we will not be obliged to continue to deliver goods to you if you change your delivery address and the new delivery address which you nominate is not in an area within which we delivers goods.
We will be using Toll Priority, Fastway Couriers and Australia Post for our shipping needs. Delivery lead time will vary depending on your location and method selected by you. Please note that all parcels will require a signature upon delivery. If there's no authorised person at the delivery address to sign for the parcel, then the delivery driver should leave a card, as we use third party couriers we cannot be held responsible for their actions, and the parcel will be returned to the nearest Australia Post office for you to collect. Anyone at the Delivery Address (or upon collection) who receives the goods shall be presumed by The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot to be authorised to receive the goods.
We will make every attempt to deliver goods within the estimated timeframe however please be aware that delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances or factors that are beyond our control. We will not be liable for any delay or inability to deliver your order within the estimated timeframes.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE MET FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE SHIPPED
1. A valid email address - if your email address bounces back your order will not be sent until this problem is solved.
2. A valid phone number - a valid phone number is required in case we or our agents have to call you regarding your order.
3. A valid shipping address - we require your correct shipping address. This includes unit number, street number and any other directions to aid in the shipping of your order. If this is not correct it can lead to your order being delayed or not shipped at all.
4. Orders unable to be sent - For all orders unable to be sent the order sale balance will be transferred into a credit available for future purchases by the customer .
If required by The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot, you must pay to The Melbourne Food Ingredient Depot the delivery fee (or such other fee as may be specified by us.)