Nigari Flakes (Magnesium Chloride) 500g
Nagari is food grade magnesium chloride used as a setting agent in tofu production. The nigari is supplied in flakes. It is manufactured in Japan from deep sea water.
An excellent source of natural magnesium chloride. This is the product that is mentioned in the October 2008 edition of nexus magazine.
Some answers to FAQ's regarding this product
1. Our Nigari is a food grade product. That means you can consume (eat) it.
2. Our nigari is manufactured from a natural/organic source.
3. To find out how to use nigari in a medicinal way try reading the above Nexus magazine article.
4. Our Nagari is in the form of flakes not powder.
5. We sell it for the price we do because we import many containers into Australia from Japan.
People have also tried to find this product by searching:
Magnesium, chloride, MgCl, nagari flakes, Magnesium Chloride Powder, nigari flakes, magnesium flakes, Magnesium Cloride, Natural Magnesium Chloride, nagori, Mg Chloride, magnisiumchloride, magnisium chloride, magnesium chloride flakes, magesium flakes, japanese nagari flakes, nagari magnesium chloride, magnesium+chloride, Magnisium cloride, magnesium chloride nigari flakes, magnesiumchloride, nigara magnesium, nigara magnesium, MAG CHLORIDE, 60HEALTH, nigari magnesium, nigari magnesium chloride, nagiri, nigari Melbourne,
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Shipping Weight (Cubic Weight)||0.6590kg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Melbourne Food Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.