Gellan Gum Powder (Low Acyl) is used by many chefs and highlighted on Masterchef Australia. KELCOGEL® F Gellan Gum is a clarified, low acyl gellan gum product that produces firm, brittle texture gels with excellent thermal stability.
- Small size ideal for testing
- Contains no other ingredients, just pure Gellan
- Only a very small amount is required to obtain amazing results
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Gluten, GMO and preservative free
Throughout the eight series of Masterchef Australia our gellan gum has been at the forefront of producing amazing gels and causing contestants trouble. Don't make the same mistake as Skye and use the whole container! Start off with 0.5 of a gram for your popcorn ice cream.
Masterchef Australia Gellan was used in the following:
- Adriano Zumbo Macaron Tower with Kalamata Olive, and Beetroot and Raspberry Macaron. Water gels were also demonstrated in the same series.
- Gellan was also used by Claire and Adam Melonas on Masterchef Australia for the Green Peas and Egg celebrity challenge.
- This ingredient also was used in the Pear Perfection dish, by Adriano Zumbo, featured in the final of junior masterchef.
- Shannon Bennett used gellan gum in his oyster and apple ravioli as demonstrated on masterchef season 3.
Gellan Gum Powder (Low Acyl) is used by many chefs and highlighted on Masterchef Australia. This Gellan produces firm, brittle texture gels with excellent thermal stability.
To obtain a product certificate please select this option at time of purchase as discounts apply. The certificate will be posted in the file section of your account dashboard as a PDF file. You will require Adobe Acrobat to open and read this file, this can be downloaded from the Adobe website. Requests for certificates after delivery will attract an additional fee.
Why do we charge for this paperwork?
The majority of our customers do not require this paperwork so we are able to pass on the savings. The cost of supplying this paperwork for a $10 product outstrips the product price. Compliance is a major cost to our company and if you require this then its only fair you share the cost. These fees can get quite high for example with all the information required for Organic Certification. See below on how to avoid the fees.
Don't want to pay for a certificate?
Then please purchase a box quantity of the product. This varies depending on the product but is usually a 25Kg container.
|Country of Origin
|Shipping Weight (Cubic Weight)
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Melbourne Food Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.